There was quite definitely a dragon in Dragon Heist. But your other comments about it are valid.I clicked on Book of Many Things just to have marked in on the poll as there was no "None of the Above" option; should this be a new thread?
So that's two maybes at best. WotC could wow me, but I've ducked most of their adventures anyway.
- Keys from the Golden Vault should be up my street as it's heist-themed. But when Dragon Heist had no dragons and no heist and I already have enough adventures and write my own it's not a trivial sell. It comes out in under a month and has limited buzz - and is coming out here in the UK a month late so by the time I can get it it will be old news (which is annoying)
- Glory of the Giants - don't care.
- Book of Many Things - might be in line with Xanathar's/Tasha's in which case I'm interested. But the Deck is one of the more campaign breaking artifacts out there. With luck it will be all the most interesting stuff that some will dislike so they'd never put in a core book but think it should be some, produced just before the next edition
- Phandelver Campaign - it's a setting and offering me little that I've seen and Phandelver's never grabbed me.
- Planescape - three 64 page books in a post-Faction War setting? In the Spelljammer format after that disappointment? I'd rather make Planescape up out of whole cloth. And Planescape wants something beefy; it's an intricate setting.
And who's to say that Planescape's books will only be 64 pages each? Given that the big complaint about Spelljammer was that the books needed to be longer, and given that they likely have a lot of stuff they want to squeeze into the set, there's every chance that we'll get bigger books in this set.