Level Up (A5E) Which electronic version of character storage/sheet do you use for A5E characters?

Selganor

Adventurer
As I am now responsible for almost half of the character sheets in a new A5E campaign that I just play in I'm wondering what everyone else is using to keep track of your characters and their sheets?

Or is anyone else here only in online games and the site stores the sheets anyway?

Edit:

What I really want to know is: Which electronic version of character storage/sheet do you use for A5E characters?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Selganor

Adventurer
For those using D&D Beyond, how do you note the stuff that's different in A5E?
I could use a complete sheet for my Savant in the Escape from Avernus campaign in Beyond so my DM can just import it into Foundry

Faolyn

(she/her)
I always make my own sheets (official sheets never have enough room for me), so it's digital. Sometimes I print them out.

Andvari

Hero
I keep mine along with notes in a simple folder like these:

71jVwz3t84L._AC_SY450_.jpg

Note that I don't play A5E, but i'm assuming it's not so advanced that the character sheets can't be contained by mundane means.

Micah Sweet

Level Up & OSR Enthusiast
As I am now responsible for almost half of the character sheets in a new A5E campaign that I just play in I'm wondering what everyone else is using to keep track of your characters and their sheets?

Or is anyone else here only in online games and the site stores the sheets anyway?

Thanks in advance
I have a clip board box. It has room for my dice and pencils too.

Selganor

Adventurer
Ok then... I guess the topic has not been clear enough. (Changing Topic name after posting this)

What I really wanted to know is: Which electronic version of character storage/sheet do you use for A5E characters?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases