• One of those weird dice with symbols instead of numbers

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • A different die

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • No Time to Die

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Die Means "The" in German

Votes: 11 9.0%

The d20 inside a d20 for all your Advantage/disadvantage needs is pretty cool too… (it’s actually terrible in play)

64CE4795-E448-4D6C-9097-1C2822B06829.jpeg

When I got married the groomsmen gifts were a red D20 that lit up when a natural 20 was rolled. #gamerwedding.

I played with someone that used one of those once. They're super cool. That's a nice gift as well.

I've tried to give people the d20 inside a d20 pictured above (initially they came in a pack of 6) and they've ended up giving it back to me, or just straight up refusing it.

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
I played with someone that used one of those once. They're super cool. That's a nice gift as well.

I've tried to give people the d20 inside a d20 pictured above (initially they came in a pack of 6) and they've ended up giving it back to me, or just straight up refusing it.
I can't tell from the picture: How big is that d20-in-a-d20? Is that a standard die on the inside?

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus

I've seen those at conventions in the middle of peoples' dice piles, but I've never seen one used.

Remove ads