D&D 5E Which three topics do you most want to receive official (WotC) treatment?

Which three do you most want to receive official WotC treatment?

• Dark Sun

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Dragonlance

Votes: 26 14.3%
  • Eberron - More Khorvaire (be it setting stuff and/or story arcs)

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Eberron - Beyond Khorvaire (Xendrik, Sarlona, etc)

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Exandria - more (WotC treatement of Tal'Dorei, other lands, story arcs, etc)

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Forgotten Realms - Campaign Setting book

Votes: 17 9.3%
  • FR: Faerun regional book (any - list preference below)

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • FR: Beyond Faerun - old lands (Maztica, Al-Qadim, Kara-Tur, etc)

Votes: 10 5.5%
  • FR: Beyond Faerun - new lands (Anchorome, Osse, Katashaka, etc)

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Greyhawk (anything - world, city, castle, etc)

Votes: 32 17.6%
  • Magic the Gathering settings (any)

Votes: 11 6.0%
  • Mystara

Votes: 16 8.8%
  • Nentir Vale (and/or "Nerath World")

Votes: 21 11.5%
  • Planescape/Manual of the Planes (Sigil and Outlands, Great Wheel, and/or World Tree variant, etc)

Votes: 59 32.4%
  • Ravenloft

Votes: 13 7.1%
  • Spelljammer

Votes: 35 19.2%
  • Lost Settings - any (Birthright, Blackmoor, Jakandor, Coucil of Wyrms, Ghostwalk, etc)

Votes: 10 5.5%
  • New Settings - any (whether something completely different, licensed settings, etc)

Votes: 30 16.5%
  • Asian adventures (Rokugan, Kara-Tur, or other)

Votes: 19 10.4%
  • Deities & Demigods (epic monsters, heroes, demigods, gods, etc)

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • Epic handbook (be it 16-20th, or 21st and beyond)

Votes: 22 12.1%
  • Psionics

Votes: 48 26.4%
  • Other optional rules - any (e.g. Incarnum, kingdom-building, tactical combat modules, etc)

Votes: 57 31.3%

Mercurius

Legend
You can pick three and only three. Which do you most wnat to receive the WotC treatment? That is, hardcover and/or boxed set - but with an actual physical product involved.

I'm not including an "other" option as I'm guessing everyone will have one, so feel free to list it below, or any other specifics you might want to share (e.g. which FR region you'd like to see, or what kind of rules options or new settings you hope for).

Have at it.

Doug McCrae

Legend
Real world historical, especially real world magic, similar to Green Ronin's Mythic Vistas Medieval Players Manual or Cubicle 7's Renaissance Deluxe.

atanakar

Hero
1) More creatures, foes and adversaries. I never tire of that. NPCs with unique motivations and story hooks.

2) Domain building, mass combat stuff. But streamlined. I don't need to know how many potatoes are in the castle's larder.

3) A Greyhawk setting book that expands the area around Ghost of Saltmarsh - Azure Sea.

Last edited:

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
1. Epic level content. I know that statistically it's not a high number of campaigns that use it (though given that there is zero official support for it this is a bit of self-fulfilling prophecy). But, during the entire run of 5e surely we can have something?

2. Birthright. It was really cool. Plus it rolls up a bunch of that domain stuff into it anyway and taps some of that sweet, sweet generational Pendragon juice.

3. Mystara. Like FR, but actually interesting.

Remove ads