Whirling Frenzy from UA: Is it balanced?

Bloodweaver1

First Post
By RAW does WF stack with Haste and/or FB's Frenzy? If so would you allow it? (I am guessing no)

For those who would allow the WF extra attack in but the attack has to be on a different target, how would rule it when combined with the Whirling Attack feat and with the War Hulk?

-Blood

Felon

First Post
Bloodweaver1 said:
By RAW does WF stack with Haste and/or FB's Frenzy? If so would you allow it? (I am guessing no)
It doesn't say it isn't cumulative with the bonus haste attack, and there's no meta-rule for it, so why wouldn't it be?

Would I allow it to cumulative? Sure I would. After all, if I let the guy with Papid Shot or Flurry of Blows or 2WF get extra attacks with haste. If I think Whirling Frenzy passes muster, then I'm not gonna gyp the player out of his bonus haste attack. And if I don't think it's OK, then gypping him out of the haste attack doesn't suddenly make it all better.

For those who would allow the WF extra attack in but the attack has to be on a different target, how would rule it when combined with the Whirling Attack feat and with the War Hulk?
That whole thing is a bad idea, specifically because of all these catty-corner situations.

Darklone

I do allow two additional attacks (one with each weapon) for TWF dudes with haste... but I would never consider to allow a warhulk an additional attack :D

That whole class is build upon giving all additional attacks up for one huge boom!

Remove ads