• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Acad. Revisited, OOC02

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
3) a nice MLT: a mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe. They're so perky, I love that.

Name That Quote!

first off, that is the quote i ment to make.

second it was spoken by miricle max, at his home when the dread pirate westly, er i mean roberts was mostly dead and Mircle max was trying to figure out why it was so important to keep on living. (true love!, or was it to blaith...)

good 'nuff?

Lou

Explorer
Speaking of coffee, while we were in Tulsa last month, I picked up a couple of pounds of Cains Coffee beans. If you have ever been to a hotel or convention in Tulsa, you have no doubt had Cains Coffee. The coffee was reasonably proced and was as good as I remembered it. It has a slightly nutty taste without being bitter. Looking at the beans, they appear to be a mixture of about 90-95% Arabica and 5-10% Robusta beans.

Scott DeWar

I think I has some of that when I was in a town in Northern ArKansas. I can't remember the name of the town quite yet, but i remember there was a church on 'turkey buzzard lane' or some such like that.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
first off, that is the quote i ment to make.

second it was spoken by miricle max, at his home when the dread pirate westly, er i mean roberts was mostly dead and Mircle max was trying to figure out why it was so important to keep on living. (true love!, or was it to blaith...)
DING DING DING! You are a winner! Rod, tell him what he's won!
Rod: He's won a wonderful vacation to the Underdark. There you'll find amazingly dark caverns and creatures never seen before by man. Congratulations!

Leif

Adventurer
NOPE! You'll be spending ALL your remaining days gazing upon the glorious Underdark and trying to escape the myriad fearful monsters you'll doubtless find there! ENJOY!! [UD Map is up in IC thread, btw.]

Scott DeWar

even orphans can call for a mommy when the underdark is all they have to oive in for the rest of their natural lives.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads