Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Reprise, IC03

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"well, I will go first. Lets see if we can tie a rope to me in case I fall, it will make it easier to climb back up. otherwise we can tie it off on both sides and use it as a safety line for the rest to cross over. Last one over ties them selves to the far end and that one will do as I did to this end. Sound good?"

"Sounds excellent, except that I should likely be the one to cross; my 10 pounds will be FAR easier to catch than . . . well, than whatever you weigh! And at the end, I can cross back to this side holding the line, tie myself off and you can catch me if I fall getting across again."

Scotley

Hero
The eagle rests silently on Tylara thick leather glove obviously not enjoying the underground environment.

"Room to stretch your wings here." She notes and let's the bird explore.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"How about Manny holds one end of the rope and Ty's eagle carries Manny across to the other side. He's light enough for that. Then he could tie off the rope for uss to cross over."

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Ok, if you guys don't at least try something in a couple more days, I'll have to strongly consider giving you some reason for all this FEAR!:p

Leif

Adventurer
Underdark-Guide-Simeon Longknife-UnderDark Quest :The Vault of Larin Karr, Cont

Simeon sighs heavily and says, "BOLLOCKS!" and proceeds to boldly stride across the bridge. The Wizards are dumbfounded when he arrives safely at the other side.

OOC: Guess I got a little carried away with the colorful description of the creepy Underdark Bridge?

Last edited:

Remove ads