• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Whirtlestaff's Wizards' Academy Revisited, IC01

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Not to worry, Homie, I gotcha back!

IC: Xavier, having decided that there is no more intelligence to be gained from staring at Thugler's "manuscript," moves to help Kerlan. While Kerlan is searching the eastern wall, Xavier searches the northern wall and finds a secret door there, too!

[OOC: that roll wasn't really good enough, Lou, but I feel generous (like a pushover) today, so you better sop up this gravy while you can!]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
While Capizzio is still searching the bed he says to every one, " If anyone finds any thing that might have a trap, make sure you let the trap experts search for any thing before touching it."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Manny

Taking 20 on the wall not searched by Xavier and Kerlan - Search: 27.

Surely there aren't three secret doors in such a small room . . .

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

The elf wears a smug expression as the others find the 'secret' doors that she hopes suggests her elven senses told her were there as soon as she entered the room.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Kerlan finds a secret door in the eastern wall. It is easily opened, and swings ajar to reveal a short passage leading to the outside of the keep.
Kerlan sighs. "Well this is interesting, but disappointing. I thought there had to be something better than this in here."
While Kerlan is searching the eastern wall, Xavier searches the northern wall and finds a secret door there, too!
Kerlan perks up once again. "Yes! A secret room leading to a secret room! Finally, we are getting somewhere. Excellent work Xavier." Kerlan enters through the secret door. What does he see?

Leif

Adventurer
Kerlan opens the secret door, and sees a very small (5'X5') empty room. He is very disappointed. He walks into the tiny room and begins cursing a blue streak. Then, he looks back to the others with his eyes as big as saucers. "Guys, there's something in this room! I just brushed up against some object, but my eyes tell me that there's nothing there!"

OOC: What will you do now?

OOC, KerlanRayne: Hope you don't mind me speaking for Kerlan like this. It seemed to be the quickest way to move things forward. :angel:

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"well, so much for checking for traps and other suprises like that." mutters capizzio, "so there is something in an empty room, eh. and me with out glitter dust spell."

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Capizzio, why don't you just pretend that the unseen object is your jr. high girlfriend, and GROPE, GROPE, GROPE!

Scotley

Hero
Tylara

Intrigued, Tylara steps up and with a few words of draconic and the appropriate gestures, she tries to detect the presence of magic.

Remove ads