D&D 5E Who got their Rime today?

A druid with goodberry

And a 5th level druid with goodberry could sustain 90 people a day if they used all their spell slots.

Still keeping the animals warm and the crops running would be difficult. Although ome can always assume perhaps some level of divine intervention to save the plot/day.

They dont have crops. Its the Arctic.

And like Inuit peeps have lived in similar conditions for centuries without magic. Pretty sure the locals could manage for 2 years.

Burnside

Space Jam Confirmed
Supporter
They dont have crops. Its the Arctic.

And like Inuit peeps have lived in similar conditions for centuries without magic. Pretty sure the locals could manage for 2 years.

Inuits don’t live anywhere where the sun doesn’t rise for two straight years.

In any case, that part is an easy fix. The DM can shorten the amount of time this has been going on.

Auril having no goals or plan is the more egregious design issue.

Marandahir

Crown-Forester (he/him)
My FLGS told me it's shipping out to me. I pre-ordered it late by accident (like, the day before yesterday), so I didn't expect it in the mail until today.

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
A druid with goodberry

And a 5th level druid with goodberry could sustain 90 people a day if they used all their spell slots.

I'd get pretty bored if I had to eat 1 goodberry every day for sustenance :)

And consider the economic consequences of there being no restaurants! Just a hut for the worn out druids cranking out goodberries.

ccs

41st lv DM
Have they improved the opening sequencers? Or Does this one also have an absurd rationale for why low lv characters are acting irrationally/being sent to fix the problem?
For ex;
ToA - low lv pcs sent to jungle to halt the Death Curse.
Avernus- So you want my 3rd-5th lv pc to journey to Hell- to rescue a dude who should be replaceable.
SKT - so cloud giants have just bombed & raided this rown & now one is offering us a ride.....
DH - 1st we become tavern owners, then we're expected to investigate the death of a random gnome in the street.... ok.
Abyss - escaping the drow, fine. Running around HELPING the evil underdark cities....:(

So whats the opening hook here?

Parmandur

Book-Friend
My FLGS delivered it yesterday, gave it a once over. Art is great, love the structure: the modular nature of the material is bound to be handy. Some really wild stuff in there, particularly tied into the Secrets and various side quests and dungeons.

Remove ads