• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Who should nourish the others at Paizo?

Who gets eaten first?

Erik Mona

Adventurer
DragonTurtle said:
I will buy you a burger to prove I am better anytime you can get down here.

Deal.

I haven't been down to Auburn since I moved to Ballard from Renton almost three years ago, and I don't remember seeing Burger Bliss back then.

But I am a huge sucker for a free hamburger and will gladly take you up on that offer.

--Erik

DragonTurtle

First Post
Qualidar said:
I wasn't really aware that Seattle was so snow... incompetent. I've driven to movies in twice that much snow. Strap some on, people!

Snow tires, I mean.

~Qualidar~

Are you kidding me, Seattle is as snow incompetent as it comes, also we aren't ever prepared for it, so no one has chains or snow tires (too much time and money for the chance we get a day or two of snow). Also it is all hills here, as a Seattle native I will vouch for the fact that we over react to snow, however the good thing is that it does give us a chance to eat our co-workers, it is a new year, you know the talk about reducing costs and saving money is coming, a few less workers reduces overhead.

kenobi65

First Post
Erik Mona said:
Jason's flesh, I would guess, is filled with a greater number of carcinogens from his smoking, so for the health of my editorial staff I'm afraid the pendulum is swinging quickly in Phil's direction.

Gack! No eating Jason, then. It'd be like eating an ashtray. :D

I vote for Sarah, only because she's from Minnesota, and is thus, unless proven otherwise, a stinkin' Vikings fan, and deserves to be eaten.

(Parenthetically: a friend of mine, who was supposed to be DMing our online game tonight, left Microsoft in Redmond at 4:30, trying to get home to Snohomish. By 6:15, she'd made almost no progress, and turned around to go back to the office to spend the night. Does seem that they're not used to snow there (at least when you're not up in the mountains.))

Last edited:

I took an informal poll of my wife, and she recommended Wes Schneider, because he has the "schniveliest name."

(She'd like to point out that this means "cool," though I think she's just covering her ... tracks.)

Personally, I'd've gone for Sarah Robinson, because:

jfrog78 said:
2)What happens if this turns into a Apocalypse and you need to reseed the earth with humanity?

... this would've been much funnier without her.

DragonTurtle

First Post
Erik Mona said:
Deal.

I haven't been down to Auburn since I moved to Ballard from Renton almost three years ago, and I don't remember seeing Burger Bliss back then.

But I am a huge sucker for a free hamburger and will gladly take you up on that offer.

--Erik

Well to be honest we have been in here less than 3 months, so I forgive you. You are on for the free burger, heck I'll even throw in fries. Ballard to Auburn is not a fun commute, my dad lives in Ballard and I hate the drive, so if you are willing to drive it, I will surely give up a burger.

kenobi65

First Post
blargney the second said:
Just make sure that whoever gets eaten is the person responsible for preventing the Age of Worms hardcover from being published. :)

They'd need to stage a cannibal raid on WotC, then.

Remove ads