Who the {filth} is Eric Noah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeholderBurger

First Post
Ive been playing D and D for 30 years and I`ve never once heard of anybody called Eric Noah. Ive been to most Gencons and lots of other conventions and read hundreds of magazines related to D and D but I`ve not once even heard of a person whose name sound even similar to Eric Noah. Is he a construct of someones warped imagination or what?

Moderator's Notes

1) No expletives here - not ever by disguising them with asterisks and definitely not in the subject of your post.

2) You are new here, so I'll cut you some slack.

3) Eric Noah is my half-fiend love child.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darklance

First Post
Yes.....We made him up. Just a figment of our imagination really. We are odd here at enworld....oh...and if Anyone by the name of Eric Noah comes around saying otherwise they are just pulling your leg. :)

Last edited:

BiggusGeekus

That's Latin for "cool"
It is an act of will not to give a wise-guy reply like:

"In a way, aren't we ALL Erich Noah?"

or

"He's Gary Gygax's pool boy"

or

"What? How could ANYONE not have heard of Erich Noah!?!? Didn't you PLAY 'Keep on the Borderlands'!?!??"

... but that wouldn't be constructive.

Erich Noah started the first and most complete 3rd edition D&D fan site back when it was still being developed. That may not sound like much, but he was (and is) very active in the community, friendly, knowledgeable, and an all-around great guy.

BG

PS: He's also Elvis' love child.

Krug

Newshound
Look at the last name bud. He's the great great great descendant of THAT guy.
There'll be no space for you in the next flood, i'll betcha!

Darklance

First Post
BiggusGeekus said:
Erich Noah started the first and most complete 3rd edition D&D fan site back when it was still being developed. That may not sound like much, but he was (and is) very active in the community, friendly, knowledgeable, and an all-around great guy.

See? What did I tell you. Everyone around here always wants to pull the new guys leg. Next they will be telling you about this Morrus fellow who upsurped the throne. Don't let um get you you beholder. They are all a bunch of jokesters. Bahhh....complete D&D site my rear end.

BeholderBurger

First Post
No seriously ......who the {filth}is Eric Noah?
He surely had nothing to do with that historical masterpiece Keep on the Borderlands!!!

Moderator's Note:

4) See above

Last edited by a moderator:

Holy Bovine

First Post
Do you mean Ace Rhino by chance?

BTW Welcome to ENWorld (unless you are really Eric Noah just trolling us all again - in which case we'll have to break out the tar, feathers and applesauce again - and you know how tough that is to get out of the hamsters' fur :eek: ).

BeholderBurger

First Post
Hello

Thanks for the welcome,

I was just jesting about playing D and D for 30 years ..more like 18 years or there abouts on and off. Also I aint been to any conventions but thats cause im in the UK mainly. Keep tryin to get to a gencon but that looks unlikely from now on :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads