Who the {filth} is Eric Noah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilPheemy

First Post
How soon they forget, eh Eric?

Alas, poor Eric Noah, we hardly knew ye...

All glory is fleeting...

And other words to that effect.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
I am Eric Noah! ;)

No really, I'm not but Eric Noah is the guy who made the first site and that's why he so popular. He's also a real guy, a real man, and a man trying to have fun in gaming. He's also from the MidWest, but I guess that proves no one is perfect. ;)

ForceUser

Explorer
Listen, grasshoppah

Eric Noah's fan site enabled me to play D&D v2.5 about 8 months before the 3rd edition PHB came out ;)

You're posting on the boards he started, off the fansite he started, that is generally considered to be the best D&D resource on the web, and is frequented daily by thousands of fans from across the planet, not to mention quite a few industry professionals you might have heard of, including the writers who brought you 3rd edition D&D and the big EGG himself.

In other words, welcome to the mecca of Dungeons & Dragons. Enjoy your stay.

Here's Eric's home page: http://webpages.charter.net/ericnoah/noahrpg/

BeholderBurger

First Post
Yeah but.......?

MMMMM....Im hearing what u are saying but I dont think that u have answered my question.

Who the hell is he?..not what has he done?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Darklance

First Post
Re: Yeah but.......?

BeholderBurger said:
MMMMM....Im hearing what u are saying but I dont think that u have answered my question.

Who the hell is he?..not what has he done?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

What else do you want? A physical description? 6'5" 300 pounds of Black power. Thick Mr. T's big brother.

Darklance

First Post
Oh...I forgot to mention....The ladies dig um. Mrs. Noah has had the fight of her life to stay on after he started up this site. I guess its those diamonds and gold teeth.

Last edited:

ForceUser

Explorer
He is a nice guy with a nice wife and a great love for D&D. As far as I know, he is not an industry professional, though he knows many of them. He lives in the central northern part of the United States and, I believe, works a regular job like anyone else. He's a fan who started a fansite that became an enormous hit with his peers.

He's also a guy with a grandmother who winces every time you use "hell" as an expletive.

BeholderBurger

First Post
Sensitive Yankee spirit!!

But she doesnt mind him indulging in occult roleplaying games...
She should avoid the manual of the planes or she`ll be wormmeat real soon then...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads