D&D 5E Will you enter the Dungeon Master Challenge?

Will you enter the Dungeon Master Challenge?

• Yes

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • No

Votes: 55 76.4%
  • I don't know

Votes: 7 9.7%

grimslade

Krampus ate my d20s
I will enter. I doubt I will make the cut to the 10. These sort of contests get me off my rear and write some of the ideas that just fester in my mind. I enjoyed the setting search and will no doubt enjoy this 'DM's Got Talent'. Ideas are a dime a dozen, focusing the idea into something usable to others is a skill worth honing.

ccs

41st lv DM
Nope.
I might work cheap, but I won't work for free. And producing entries capable of winning would definitely be work with a very high likelihood of zero reward.

So no thanks.

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
I'd love to.

But without some professional experience under my belt I don't feel comfortable chucking my work into WotC's fire in the hopes they'll advance me forward to another round of fueling their engines with my unpaid effort.

I'm too old to be an intern.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
I'm probably going to. I'm currently planning on doing so, but I'll have to see if I can actually get around to it. I'm fine with having to be restrained to their lore, and also am okay having whatever I come up with being owned by them. I've got quite a few things that I would like to see published in a 5e book, but wouldn't mind not getting paid/given credit for it.

Remove ads