Willow - Official Teaser Trailer

BookTenTiger

He / Him
Willow was my sick day movie as a kid. When I was home sick from school I'd always wind up watching it.

Recently I researched it as part of a series of "weird movie nights" I have with friends.

And you know what? It's a really fun movie! I love the creativity, and how it's not afraid to get weird. The whole troll / dragon fight is wonderful, the magic is unhinged ("You're all pigs!"), and the characters are wonderfully charismatic.

I'm looking forward to the series!

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
Willow was my sick day movie as a kid. When I was home sick from school I'd always wind up watching it.

Recently I researched it as part of a series of "weird movie nights" I have with friends.

And you know what? It's a really fun movie! I love the creativity, and how it's not afraid to get weird. The whole troll / dragon fight is wonderful, the magic is unhinged ("You're all pigs!"), and the characters are wonderfully charismatic.

I'm looking forward to the series!
It was certainly inspirational in all sorts of ways. I think I've put a cache of acorns of petrification in most every campaign I've run since I saw the movie.

Remove ads