Willow - Official Teaser Trailer

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Yes. That she always had red hair, since Willow's kids first found her, and had been bleaching it.
I know she was born with red hair and they were bleaching it. It just seemed to me like BOOM red all the sudden. I just wondered if as she's growing in power her hair is changing too.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
I guess I was thinking time passed in days not weeks. If they were out there for weeks it makes sense.
They referenced weeks or months. Apparently the length of days were longer and it got more difficult to track time the further out they travelled (or the closer they got to Immortal City, which doesn't appear to have days).

I know she was born with red hair and they were bleaching it. It just seemed to me like BOOM red all the sudden. I just wondered if as she's growing in power her hair is changing too.
It was deliberately done to indicate the passage of time. How else would you do it, other than have someone regularly rattling off how may weeks had passed since the start of the quest?

Now, for a plot question. Is the princess of Cashmere working with the Crone, under the Crone's mental control or actually possessed by the spirit of the Crone? Or did the Crone simply shapeshift into the appearance of the princess? The way the character is acted, it feels like she is the real princess, but I can't figure beyond that.

Now, for a plot question. Is the princess of Cashmere working with the Crone, under the Crone's mental control or actually possessed by the spirit of the Crone? Or did the Crone simply shapeshift into the appearance of the princess? The way the character is acted, it feels like she is the real princess, but I can't figure beyond that.
Probably either the crone herself or high-ranking minion. She has been their for a long time - listen to the ex-paladin's stories.

Remove ads