Sage of the Scarred Lands
S

P

O

I

L

E

R

Boy did Kenneth Irons go over board! But I LOVED it! I thought that the intro was a little off...but hey some GREAT developments, including the re-introduction of Gabriel and keeping Nottingham. I do feel bad for Ian but hey, that's what happens with meglomaniacs. Sarah was awesome but I LOVED the introduction of the spear. Now that's something FEARSOME! Course the whole brawl was awesome. Now we only have to wonder, will Ian seek revenge (I bet pretty much yes, but I doubt with the Spear), does this mean that Irons' gal pal will make an appearance again? And who will cause Sarah the most strife, Gallow or the looming presence of Dante? (Cause you know he'll be showing up again even without Irons backing.)

Nightfall

Boy you don't get out much do you Morrus? ;)

Witchblade is a TV series in America based on a popular comic of the same name. The series stars Yancy Butler as Sara Pezinni, as NYC homicide cop that's actually a woman of great destiny, for she is the one that can wield the Witchblade, a gauntlet type weapon reputed to have been worn by Joan of Arc as well other luminaries that were women of power. She can see things with it, and do things with it that are beyond most mortal things. For more go to www.tnt.tv/ or here: http://www.tnt.tv/Title/View6/0,10790,342634|526|3282~Schedule~~,00.html

Jamdin

Explorer
TNT's original series is back with a vengeance & I loved every minute of it. Sara kicked butt & seemed more edgier than first season. I cannot wait until tomorrow night's episode. My favorite characters are Ian & Danny.

For those who would like to know more, head on over to http://www.tntwitchblade.com (there's a cool game to play also)

Nightfall

Well tonight's episode wasn't as taut as I hoped...but it was decent, given the slight calm now settling on them. Btw, some of the surreal images surrounding now defunct Kenneth Irons, very interesting... :) I do wonder IF he's staying dead, since they still had him listed in the cast...or if that was just playing with our heads. Regardless, next week episode looks TIGHT! Black Dragons return! PLUS Mobius! :D That should rock!

JDragon

Explorer
Irons will Return...

.....at least thats my guess.

With the clone of Nottingham showing up toward the end of the last season, I can't see why Irons wouldn't have made some kind of arangements in case of accidents.

Actually, now that I think about it; I'm guessing that it was a clone that killed its self on the Witchblade. My reasoning behind this is this seasons Irons was a little further out their than last season, and as I remember the cloneof Nottingham was a bit on the stranger side when he showed up. (if stranger is possible with him)

Just my 2 cents on the stuff. Nice to have it back, I just hope Yancey gets out of rehab in time to get more episodes done before they run out of the six they had done.

JDragon

Nightfall

Sweet! :) I'm glad she's doing well.

Yeah I guess Irons isn't as dead as we all thought. I don't know about the clone thing (it IS possible) but perhaps, Ian will instigate something on behalf of Irons to help bring about his ressurrection. After all, this is a supernatural show. Some times the dead DO come back. ;) What ever happens though I have to say, this season is DEFINATELY a head turner.

Tonight's episode, no exception. I was REALLY stoked to see Mobius again. It's just too bad he didn't do more fighting, though his fight with Ian was decent. I just wish Sara had got Bladewielding on his butt, even though it was more a hunter/prey type thing. I did like the Gilagmesh legend being involved. And what is up with the blade? Is it controlling her? I do wonder since next week's episode hints that Sara's feeling out of control with the blade.

Nightfall

Could have sworn I already posted this...but what did everyone think of last night's episode? It was definately a weird one but I also think a sign of things to come. I'm glad to see it's not just Irons that has interest in the Blade...who ever or WHAT ever that is.

Remove ads