Witchblade (Spoilers!)

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
So do you have any ideas then Conan? Perhaps some comments about this season's direction? Thoughts perhaps about the show so far?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Nightfall said:
I'm glad to see it's not just Irons that has interest in the Blade...who ever or WHAT ever that is.

And how are you sure it wasn't Irons that still has an interest? Are you really confident that he has no reach from beyond the grave? :D

Overall, this second season is still good, but it is far less cohesive than the first, which is a little disappointing. I also wish that they'd kept the cinematography a bit more like last season, but that's a minor thing.

Nightfall

Yeah I have agree the cohesiveness of season one isn't here..but perhaps that the effect of changing causality. :)

But the reason I see that two fold. One there are hints that what ever dark power that Irons might have served, or at least bargined with, is trying to get it for itself. Irons, to me, might be ressurrected but I think now he's got competition, ESPECIALLY with a true wielder in Sara.

Nightfall

Well, tonight's epsidose is definately a character builder, both for Sara and her partner. I've never seen Danny lose it like that. He always seem so..well centered. But it also showed us his weak side to a degree. As for the Witchblade and Sara, seems they are managing to get insync, though I got a feeling Sara still feels a little out of control. Ian thought, nice Dreds! :) Man has some real hoop skills. Anyway can't wait for next week's epsidose. I was hoping they were bringing back that Irish folk singer, but I guess he's not there. And what was up with no mention of Dante?! I mean seeing him there like that...and Joe not even getting a mention of retirement?! Huh. Well at least Dante's not riding her, so I guess he doesn't see a grudge...yet.

Nightfall

LOL :) Good point. Well I guess not being dead will make you less centered then. ;) Anyway I can't wait for next week's epsidose.

Nightfall

Wow! Man that was one HELL of an epsidose. I heard about this legend before, from watching the Seventh Sign. I wish I knew how to spell the guy's name! :) That said, WoW. I knew Sara would fall hard for him but this is just so different. Also Irons now becoming more and more real, that's a neat little trick he did, taking over Danny. Still makes me wonder who or what is coming in the future. The hints I read on the Upcoming Espisode make it sound like the Witchblade isn't still Sara's to own. I can't wait to see more when they get to the season finale. Should be a hell of ride. This espidose, though, more than the rest KICK major ass. We got to see Sara on both sides and yet she's still not seeing the whole picture. Daniel was definately a nice change from the previous ones, even if he had been driven slightly mad from being immortal.

So anyone else care to comment? I can't wait for next week's episode.

Jamdin

Explorer
"Lagrimas" was the title of tonight's episode but I could have swore that the immortal called himself Daniel Germaine. His true name was Cartaphilus & I wonder if we actually seen the last of him.

I actually enjoyed this episode the best since the season two opener.

Last edited:

Nightfall

I know what Daniel called himself, (you are right) but I could for the life of me remember how to spell his darn name! (This from a guy that's watched the Seventh Sign like seven times! :) )
You are right though, this is argueable the best epsidose since the season opener.

I do think we've seen the last of Daniel though. He wanted to die and I think the Witchblade granted him that request.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Since when does being dead have anything to do with it? Remember, the Witchblade occasionally allows Sara to see/speak with the dead. Or have you already forgotten that Danny was dead for all of last season?

Remove ads