D&D (2024) Wizards Presents show on August 18th! Update: WotC announces guests and time.

If it's not Dragonlance, then it'll be a nother MtG crossover book.
There's zero chance that we're not getting more Dragonlance info here. We know it's coming later in the year, and with Spelljammer being released between now and then, DL is almost certainly next in line. So it's the perfect time to give it the typical few-months-before-release detailed announcement.

The main question really is if they will give us hints or announcements for further products, for this year and maybe into 2023.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
There's zero chance that we're not getting more Dragonlance info here. We know it's coming later in the year, and with Spelljammer being released between now and then, DL is almost certainly next in line. So it's the perfect time to give it the typical few-months-before-release detailed announcement.

The main question really is if they will give us hints or announcements for further products, for this year and maybe into 2023.
I thinknwe will certainly hear about multimedia stuff aside from the RPG (TV productions, or Honor Among Thieves, or Baldur's Gate 3, etc.). This would be where they reveal anything other than Dragonlance thisnyear: if it doesn't get unveild Thursday, that it for 2022.

The way they are doing PR for this events it's likely announcements for 2022-2023 and even likely 2024.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
That would be great, and I’m hopeful, but that would be a huge change of precedent. What specifically makes you think they’re going that big?
Yeah, I wouldn't get my hopes up on that front: given their 12-13 monthdevelopment cycle, much of 2023 is probably still just penciled in, forget about 2024.

I think we might get some cool surprises, though.

Last edited:

@Myrdin Potter make your own thread.

It is important to fix broken stairs, so if you do note, GenCon is collecting incident reports too.

Edit: additional, they have also come to a conclusion. I think a decent one.
Make my own thread about my comment directly about the topic of this thread? That makes no sense. I don’t like the focus on who is presenting and making a big deal about it instead of what will be presented.

Remove ads