D&D General WizKids 7” WarDuke action figure!

Oh yeah, there's definitely a market for high-end, expensive playsets. Heck, Hasbro Pulse did a similarly-priced Jabba's Sail Barge toy a while back. But I imagine that if they put out a Fortress of Fangs at that price level, it'd probably still be cheaper than a 100% complete vintage one.

I think the largest thing NECA has done is the van for the TMNT cartoon line, which was (I think) $500. Another company that does similar collectables (Super7) did a Snake Mountain for the MOTU line a few years ago. Pretty sure that was $600. There's definitely a market for that kinda stuff, but it's pricey!

I cannot for the life of me think where I would put, let alone display, the seven foot long USS Flagg.

That’s like half a kids bedroom!

Warpiglet-7

Cry havoc! And let slip the pigs of war!
Oh yeah, there's definitely a market for high-end, expensive playsets. Heck, Hasbro Pulse did a similarly-priced Jabba's Sail Barge toy a while back. But I imagine that if they put out a Fortress of Fangs at that price level, it'd probably still be cheaper than a 100% complete vintage one.

I cannot for the life of me think where I would put, let alone display, the seven foot long USS Flagg.
Half of my home is filled with my kids’ toys…giant tubs and shelving…

But leaving that beast set up would be a whole other thing!

Since my son just got into masters of the universe figures ever more tubs! Ah hell our house is a toy store already…what’s 7 more feet of space? (I kid I kid we are at capacity)

Elkhorn and Zarak next please. And a new Fortress of Fangs too!
DandD0__scaled_800.jpg
Well Strong heart and Zarak are next so 50/50 ain't bad? Also Q1 2023 so we should hear more soon if they aren't delayed.

DMZ2112

Chaotic Looseleaf
Well, that went straight to my wishlist...may become a birthday present for myself.

They also have a Strongheart version as well.
Wait, I don't see a horrible, pinchy, molded-plastic mask. No sale!

Well Strong heart and Zarak are next so 50/50 ain't bad? Also Q1 2023 so we should hear more soon if they aren't delayed.
I got confirmation that mine has shipped!

Ah, those giant tubs...truly the workhorse of any household.

Half of my home is filled with my kids’ toys…giant tubs and shelving…

But leaving that beast set up would be a whole other thing!

Since my son just got into masters of the universe figures ever more tubs! Ah hell our house is a toy store already…what’s 7 more feet of space? (I kid I kid we are at capacity)

DMZ2112

Chaotic Looseleaf
The hour grows late, but Warduke, Evil Fighter, rides to the Fortress Rising!

The box art is an unsung hero, here. This is way better packaging than I was expecting.

Attachments

• IMG_0506.jpg
    IMG_0506.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 43

View attachment 274337Well Strong heart and Zarak are next so 50/50 ain't bad? Also Q1 2023 so we should hear more soon if they aren't delayed.
BigBadToyStore has them up for pre-order, September estimated release.

Remove ads