D&D 5E WizKids Announces Largest Tiamat Miniature Ever

The largest official Tiamat miniature ever at nearly 15 inches tall and nearly 30 inches wide, is coming this September from WizKids, according to IGN. https://www.ign.com/articles/dungeons-dragons-massive-tiamat-miniature-announced-largest-wizkids-miniature-ever Slated to hit store shelves in September of this year and available for pre-order in the WizKids online shop, the miniature will...

The largest official Tiamat miniature ever at nearly 15 inches tall and nearly 30 inches wide, is coming this September from WizKids, according to IGN.

Slated to hit store shelves in September of this year and available for pre-order in the WizKids online shop, the miniature will be priced "under $400" with more details to come, and tower over your player characters, monster miniatures, most of your terrain pieces, and likely some small pets at 28.9 inches (73.4 cm) wide, 14.6 inches (37.1 cm) tall, and 16.8 inches (42.8 cm) long, supported by a 200mm clear round base. This new miniature will be the largest officially licensed, playable representation of the classic Dungeons & Dragons antagonist since her earliest incarnation by D&D co-creator Gary Gygax back in 1975.

1617036387570.png

Mirtek

Hero
They showed up at our retail stores in Alaska yesterday, so it seems they should be available in the rest of the US too.
That actually #$@! me off. They have $530 from me since March and now they're supplying stores without everybody who has pre-ordered and pre-payed having a shopping notice 😡

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
I hope I don’t see one at HobbyTown today, been tempted to pull the trigger multiple times and held off but seeing it person might have me pulling the wallet out.

Remove ads

Remove ads