D&D 5E WizKids Yawning Portal new set

pogre

Legend
I wonder what it would cost to try and do this same thing in Dwarven Forge?
yawningportal_01.jpeg

Here was my version. It has bits from a few sets you cannot purchase any longer, but overall the sets would be far more expensive. Having said that, if I were starting over I would use a 3d printer. You could crank something out for a fraction of the price.

I am all about luxury D&D items though. I have to admit I am very tempted to get this. If I had not already run these books a couple of times I might pick it up. Plus, the space, where am I going to cram another piece of terrain that size in the gaming room?

Dire Bare

Legend
yawningportal_01.jpeg

Here was my version. It has bits from a few sets you cannot purchase any longer, but overall the sets would be far more expensive. Having said that, if I were starting over I would use a 3d printer. You could crank something out for a fraction of the price.

I am all about luxury D&D items though. I have to admit I am very tempted to get this. If I had not already run these books a couple of times I might pick it up. Plus, the space, where am I going to cram another piece of terrain that size in the gaming room?
That's super cool!

Go ahead . . . a true D&D fan can never have enough miniatures or terrain . . . if you're out of shelf space, that just means it's time for a bigger house! ;)

pogre

Legend
That's super cool!

Go ahead . . . a true D&D fan can never have enough miniatures or terrain . . . if you're out of shelf space, that just means it's time for a bigger house! ;)
See! That's what I keep telling my wife. As the kids move out we don't need guest bedrooms - we need game storage space. Why have an empty nest when you can have a terrain warehouse?!

Dire Bare

Legend
See! That's what I keep telling my wife. As the kids move out we don't need guest bedrooms - we need game storage space. Why have an empty nest when you can have a terrain warehouse?!
I'm picturing themed rooms . . . .

This used to be my son's bedroom, but now it's the gothic horror room. Down the hall is the epic fantasy room, and as soon as we kick out my daughter, er, as soon as my daughter leaves for college, we'll finally have the space opera room!

Remove ads