• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World of Low'verok OOC - Active - Roll-Call!

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
I don't have my notes with me, so I need to re-add my total hp in damage, and make sure Drax is still standing before I name his next action. I won't be able to do this while at work. So I'll have it done by this evening. I hope you all understand.

Thank you,
GW

G

Guest 11456

Graywolf-ELM said:
I don't have my notes with me, so I need to re-add my total hp in damage, and make sure Drax is still standing before I name his next action. I won't be able to do this while at work. So I'll have it done by this evening. I hope you all understand.

Thank you,
GW

It looks like max HPs for Drax is 36. He has taken a total of 17 damage (4+5+8). That leaves him at 19 hit points. :)

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
I'm really enjoying this. Good play by everyone. I especially like Argent's character right now. It's a good character, and I can't help but picture Mrs. Doubtfire from the movie when the character speaks. :)

GW

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads