• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

World of Low'verok OOC - Active - Roll-Call!

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Graywolf-ELM said:
I'm really enjoying this. Good play by everyone. I especially like Argent's character right now. It's a good character, and I can't help but picture Mrs. Doubtfire from the movie when the character speaks. :)

GW
Elexia is a nubile 150 year old elven maiden. Call her Mrs. Doubtfire to her face and find her crook up your armor. LOL Thanks! Elexia is one of my very favorite characters.

G

Guest 11456

I'll be away from the boards until Monday May 16. Please autopilot Gaoi until then.

Tailspinner

Hey all.... *waves*

I'm one of the inactive players from a while ago. I'm finally back, have a reliable internet connection, and have time to PBP once again. I've gone through and read what I missed.

So... I think Isida just wants me to jump back in and post with Shar.... :)

Last edited:

Isida... don't know if you missed this or not... you didn't respond to it, so...

Goddess FallenAngel said:
*Shar looks around.* "I agree... what vortex? And now that we're here... any idea as to what we're supposed to be doing?"

*She takes in what she can see of where they have landed. Ahead is the sheer drop-off... what's behind them?*

Just wondering what the rest of the area looks like. :)

G

Guest 11456

Sorry I was absent a week longer than anticipated. It will take a while for me to get caught backup with all of my PbP's. I should be caught up later this week.

Tailspinner

Graywolf-ELM

Explorer
Right back at you. And the rest of you. Have a good one.

I'll be in Rhode Island for a conference Tuesday through Friday next week. I should have Internet access at the hotel, and if I have that(I should, or I'll whine really loud.) I'll be checking in here.

GW

Remove ads