WotC WotC adds four new physical and digital bundles.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
... The PDFs already exist. They send them to the printer. That's how the physical product is made.

Literally if they sell one single copy they make a profit.
Not with bookmarks, etc. And no, that's not how books are made. Also, I thought we were discussing digital tokens. Now we are changing the topic to, again, complaining about PDFs.

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
I do wish D&D Beyond made it easier to work in multiple tabs (creating plug-ins to let us search D&D Beyond from the URL bar of common browsers would help).

But I'd rather have them add the Sidekick classes to the character builder first.
I can search Beyond from my generic url bar in chrome by setting up a custom search.

Basically if I want to search Beyond for say "magic missile" I type "dnd magic missile". If I want results from anywhere I leave out the dnd prefix.

Here's how...

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I can search Beyond from my generic url bar in chrome by setting up a custom search.

Basically if I want to search Beyond for say "magic missile" I type "dnd magic missile". If I want results from anywhere I leave out the dnd prefix.

Here's how...

Thanks. I was looking in the Firefox and Chrome add-on stores and finding nothing. (Nerds, you have failed me.)

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
Thanks. I was looking in the Firefox and Chrome add-on stores and finding nothing. (Nerds, you have failed me.)
Short version of instructions from link

Clipboard01search.png

Azzy

ᚳᚣᚾᛖᚹᚢᛚᚠ

Here's how...

Nice. Thanks for this QoL hack.

After searching a bit (because I use both Chrome, Firefox, and Edge), I discovered that this also works for Edge.

Firefox, on the other hand, is more of a process—you have to add this extension and follow the instructions to add a custom search engine. But it works.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
If I were Roll20 I’d see about becoming a physical book vendor so I could do bundles too.

WotC is on to something with these bundles. Which is clearly the point, they won't pull the rug out from under their digital partners, not exactly, but they will give themselves an edge.

darjr

I crit!
WotC is on to something with these bundles. Which is clearly the point, they won't pull the rug out from under their digital partners, not exactly, but they will give themselves an edge.
I dint think WotC would either. I think that if Roll20 came and asked to be a retailer for 5e books and bundles of Roll20 I’d bet WotC would agree to it.

Remove ads