D&D General WotC Asks What Makes YOU Play Dungeons and Dragons?

WotC has a new survey asking about what you want from D&D -- "Extra extra! The D&D team wants to know what makes YOU play Dungeons & Dragons! The open world? Character customization? Shared storytelling with friends? Iconic art? Take our survey and help shape the future of what we're working on at Wzards. Please share to help us spread the word and hear from more fans."...

WotC has a new survey asking about what you want from D&D -- "Extra extra! The D&D team wants to know what makes YOU play Dungeons & Dragons! The open world? Character customization? Shared storytelling with friends? Iconic art? Take our survey and help shape the future of what we're working on at Wzards. Please share to help us spread the word and hear from more fans."

ED9BC80F-FB85-497F-AD09-F7B70348CF57.jpeg

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
I found the "What properties have you played/play" section pretty interesting. Looking at that list (Dark Souls, Shadow of Mordor, Warhammer) made me think it D&D is thinking of pursuing more partnerships with different IPs products like the one they did with Rick and Morty.

I mean, I'd be pretty happy if D&D did an accompanying product for the Elden Ring, or even the world of League of Legends... or hell, hit me with some Breath of the Wild!

Remove ads

Remove ads