• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC just mailed out VILLAGE OF HOMMLET 4E..got mine

The mail just came, and inside was an envelope from WotC. My first thought was that maybe it was a C&D regarding my fan site (*gulp!*). Still, that didn't seem quite right.

I opened it up, and inside was a 4th edition version of The Village of Hommlet! I was completely surprised. With so much negativity in life of late, this little gem perked me right up.

Thank you, WotC! :)

Where's my copy then? I even went through all the trouble of going through the stuipid DCI website to sign up!

Edit: Got it today! Horaay!

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Well, my postal carrier has come and gone with nothing from WotC, though ironically I did get a small cache of materials picked up on ebay which included the map of the Village of Homlett from Dragon Magazine a few years back. :)

Where's JeffB to help us raise hell? ;)

WiredNerve

First Post
The Temple is next I guess

So I guess we can soon expect a mega module to be released soon! Although I would actually like it to be released in smaller packs over a period of time... What do you all think?

JeffB

Legend
Well, my postal carrier has come and gone with nothing from WotC, though ironically I did get a small cache of materials picked up on ebay which included the map of the Village of Homlett from Dragon Magazine a few years back. :)

Where's JeffB to help us raise hell? ;)

There will be no hell-raising from me- The Village of Hommlet was waiting for me when I returned from my vacay :D

I've glanced through it and I'm really glad Andy/WOTC decided to remain more faithful to the original 1E version of this module. I've decided to rename it The Hamlet of Vill and drop it into my Nentir Vale expansion/homebrew ;)

Thanks WOTC for the cool freebie!

Remove ads