• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC just mailed out VILLAGE OF HOMMLET 4E..got mine

Emirikol

Adventurer
Got mine today. Anybody got a review yet? Isn't this like the 6th incarnation of it?

Gary Gygax * Andy Collins
Evil has a new face
Hommlet has grown up around a crossroads. Once far from any important activity the village became embroiled int he struggle between gods and primordials when the temple of elemental evil arose but a fe wleagues away...designed for 4th level characters.

jh
http://www.hafnerchiropractic.com[/url

Last edited:

darjr

I crit!
6th?!?!

I have not seen mine yet. I did get a chance to look at a friends at the FLGS. That poster map of the Inn and the Castle is really cool.

Emirikol

Adventurer
I'm trying to recall how many different covers they had for the original (I have the cream colored one). Then there was T1-4. Next was the Novel. Then 3E's return to temple. The version in the video game. Now this one. I dunno 5-6 or so ;)

I always thought Spuggy was a bit underutilized..now they made him a half-demon..that kind of takes out the dorkiness of him.

jh

Remove ads