• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC just mailed out VILLAGE OF HOMMLET 4E..got mine

Nymrohd

First Post
Japan is getting everything about 2 weeks early because Amazon Japan can sell the stock before the release date (because some local law allows them to do so I think?)

JeffB

Legend
Will VOH be available for purchase otherwise? This is the first WOTC product since the core books that I consider a must-have (and will buy).

As for the original module- 2 covers- the cream one , the lime green one (zombies!) and then T1-4. The RTTTOEE version was pretty lame (as well as the rest of it), IMO. Not sure about any other renditions, and the first two were just different covers.

Jack99

Adventurer
Argh, I just talked with my local (and only) gaming store, and it seems they won't be running a D&D gaming day!

I wanted that adventure! :(

pedr

Explorer
There seems to be a lot of confusion in this thread!

See here for details: RPGA DM Rewards program

The adventure is a reward to all members of the RPGA DM Rewards program. The new system sends out one reward (this one) to everyone who renews/updates their contact information in the DCI system and is a member of the RPGA DM program, each year. On two other occasions, RPGA DMs who run and report five RPGA adventures in a six month period will receive other rewards (I think the first of those is slated to be a dungeon tile of a ship.

Under the previous rewards schemes, rewards were sent world-wide. I'm expecting to receive this mailing in the UK once it gets across the pond, and I hope I won't be disappointed!

CharlesRyan

Adventurer
So I've yet to receive a firm confirmation from WotC, but the tentative information I've been given lines up with Pedr's post. The adventure is part of the DM Rewards programme; if you're signed up for that and eligible for this reward, you should be getting it by post sometime in the near future.

If in the end it turns out this is not correct, I'll come back and let you know.

vagabundo

Adventurer
There seems to be a lot of confusion in this thread!

See here for details: RPGA DM Rewards program

The adventure is a reward to all members of the RPGA DM Rewards program. The new system sends out one reward (this one) to everyone who renews/updates their contact information in the DCI system and is a member of the RPGA DM program, each year. On two other occasions, RPGA DMs who run and report five RPGA adventures in a six month period will receive other rewards (I think the first of those is slated to be a dungeon tile of a ship.

Under the previous rewards schemes, rewards were sent world-wide. I'm expecting to receive this mailing in the UK once it gets across the pond, and I hope I won't be disappointed!

I've been trying to join the RPGA for a while, but I have to go to a con' and that is difficult for me - as there only two on here yearly.

Sugarplums, anyway.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads