D&D 5E WotC Sept 2023 player survey is live.

pukunui

Legend
I assume Al-Qadim is the forgotten part, with the Sword Coast being the realms?

I'll see myself out.
I know you’re just joking, but for the record, Ed’s original idea was that the Realms were once connected to Earth but those connections have been lost and so we Earthlings have forgotten about those other realms. (This is why there are some groups in the FR that are descended from ancient Greeks, Babylonians, Egyptians, etc.)

Stormonu

Legend
Took it, and realized I spend a ton on games (I knew that), but only a fraction on D&D and a fraction of that fraction on "official" product (hadn't realized that).

Kurotowa

Legend
Dunno, but that Survey closes next Thursday. By about Thanksgiving, probably.
American Thanksgiving is nearly two months away, so certainly sooner than that.

The survey for UA 6 closed on Aug 17th and UA 7 released on Sept 5th, a little over two weeks later. So by that standard, either Oct 19th or Oct 26th are the most likely release dates. Definitely before Halloween.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
American Thanksgiving is nearly two months away, so certainly sooner than that.

The survey for UA 6 closed on Aug 17th and UA 7 released on Sept 5th, a little over two weeks later. So by that standard, either Oct 19th or Oct 26th are the most likely release dates. Definitely before Halloween.
I think you are right, but I'm putting Thanksgiving as the outlier possibility. If we see Packet 7 as arriv8ng a bit late, that's two months at any rate.

Clint_L

Hero
Took it, and realized I spend a ton on games (I knew that), but only a fraction on D&D and a fraction of that fraction on "official" product (hadn't realized that).
I spend a ton on D&D...but very little of it goes to WotC. Miniatures and terrain are about 90% of my overall outlay, so Dwarven Forge, Reaper, Archon, Wizkids, and their ilk get most of my cash. I suspect this is one of the motivators behind the VTT - to try to get folks like me to send some of those dollars WotC's way.

Remove ads