Planescape WOTC teasing planescape.com

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
I would like to say, I'll be more interested if this is about more than an remastered old video game.

I love video games, but I love D&D more.

Here's hoping.

Pauper

That guy, who does that thing.
I suspect that if WotC does have a tabletop product related to Planescape in the works, it'll work out much like their Ravenloft product -- a single adventure with peripheral references to the larger, uncovered universe.

Planescape fans will be disappointed, I'm sure. It won't bother me much, though, since I've already used a plot between Mystra, Paladine, and Moradin to destroy Sigil in my campaign.

--
Pauper

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I suspect that if WotC does have a tabletop product related to Planescape in the works, it'll work out much like their Ravenloft product -- a single adventure with peripheral references to the larger, uncovered universe.

Planescape fans will be disappointed, I'm sure. It won't bother me much, though, since I've already used a plot between Mystra, Paladine, and Moradin to destroy Sigil in my campaign.

--
Pauper
I doubt it will even be an adventure. I suspect it will be in the form of a framing device, with the idea that you can take an available adventure and set it in whatever world you please.

They may then come out with adventures that are easily adaptable to other (than FR) settings, though.

Sent from my LG-D852 using EN World mobile app

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
I've been wanting a PST:EE basically since Beamdog started making Enhanced Editions in the first place. Planescape: Torment was a brilliantly written game with a... let's say clunky interface. I'd buy it for a UI upgrade alone, and this being an Enhanced Edition, I'd take that for a given. Curious to know what other updates they'd make to it.

Remove ads