• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotC -- Worst Excerpt EVAR!

werk

First Post
legacy.jpg

Dark Psion

First Post
Obscure said:

The link has been updated with three additional Weapons of Legacy;

Bloodcrier's Hammer: Dwarven Warhammer with Earth-based powers
Bow of the Black Archer: Elven bow from a hero who really didn't like drow
Exordius: A Sword of a Death Knight that captured the soul of the Paladin that destroyed him. This one is good.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Dark Psion said:
The link has been updated with three additional Weapons of Legacy;

Bloodcrier's Hammer: Dwarven Warhammer with Earth-based powers
Bow of the Black Archer: Elven bow from a hero who really didn't like drow
Exordius: A Sword of a Death Knight that captured the soul of the Paladin that destroyed him. This one is good.
I vote we take credit for this, even if it's not true. :cool:

Prince Atom

Explorer
Mustrum_Ridcully said:
Legacy of the Dragons was an Arcana Unearthed (Arcana Evolved) "Monster"book - a lot of the monsters in there where a legacy of the Dramojh wo created them (while the Dramojh itself were a Legacy of the Dragons) - so maybe this Mind Flayer was created by someonelse and "left behind"?

But, if he was Left Behind, be grateful -- every mind flayer who was Taken was obviously more evil than he! :lol:

Sorry -- bad joke!

Seriously, this book does look interesting. One of my players is running a deepwood sniper with a leveled longbow -- out of Dragon magazine. Its advancement is tied in to what kind of giant she fights next. This book might help me come up with better ideas in the future.

But right now I'm saving for the DMG2.

TWK
Whiner of Legacy! LET ME HAVE MY WAY!

Remove ads