• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Would you buy a hardcopy Tome of Horrors 3.5?

Wraith Form

Explorer
SHARK said:
Hell Yes! I'd love to buy a hardcopy of Tome of Horrors, 3.5....such a hardcover book would be outstanding. The PDF is ok and all...but it doesn't compare to having a fully updated hardcover book.

I hope they get things together and publish this as a hardcover book.

^ I'm with him on that, so--yes, I'd buy a dead tree copy. ^

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
"Would you buy a hardcopy Tome of Horrors 3.5?"

absolutely, so long as the price is not insane and i'm not totally broke at the time. ;)

Twowolves

Explorer
Shouldn't this have had a Poll attached?

Hell yes, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Which I think is high praise, since I haven't felt the urge to buy MMIII, MMIV or MMV.

Scribble

First Post
I most likely;y would not...

I have the PDF version, which as has been mentioned is great for prep..

As for "random monsters" I generally have a list of random monsters, and the stats for the monsters on that list printed out... Sort of a monstrous compendium kinda deal..

I've never been a big fan of running a monster right out of the book.. too easy for players to see and takes up too much game table real estate. :D

Glyfair

Explorer
Twowolves said:
Shouldn't this have had a Poll attached?

Nope. No poll. Just wanted to generate discussion to see how many people would buy a copy here.

Note that's not the same thing as having interest in a hardcopy release. I'd be interested in a hardcopy release, but wouldn't buy it. My copy of the 3.0 version, along with the PDF of the 3.5 is sufficient for my needs.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads