• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Would you buy a hardcopy Tome of Horrors 3.5?

Pants

First Post
Probably not.

I have the original 3.0 Hardback (it's kinda... um falling apart) and I have the 3.5 pdf, but I really don't use it enough to warrant a re-re-purchase.

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi,

Probably not. I have the 3.0 hardback and although I like the book I just haven't used that many monsters out of it. Probably should get the 3.5 PDF though if it's only $10.

Cheers

Richard

Steel_Wind

Legend
Glyfair said:
I was browsing the Paizo forums and noticed this thread in the Necromancer Games section about making a print copy of Tome of Horrors 3.5. Admittedly, it's been going on since May, but I just saw it and haven't heard anything about it.

Erik states they want to use the monsters in Pathfinder (and issue #1 uses them), so they have been discussing getting it in print with Clark, etc.

If they did this, would you buy a copy?

Six months ago, I would have said no.

However, because of the now very pregnant Pathfinder link to the material, my answer is yes.

smootrk

First Post
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
The core MM has a lot of stuff all-but-required to play D&D, though. I think it makes a great second monster book.
Well, TOH1 + SRD = Perfect Mix. What is missing? Gith, Slaadi, Beholder, Ilithids, and a few others. What you get instead more than makes up for it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads