Would You Get A D&D Tattoo?

How much of a D&D fan are you? Not as much as this guy, I'll warrant! D&D fan Sean Whissen has gotten the D&D ampersand tattooed onto his forearm. Sean posted this to Twitter with the caption "Check out my new ink!"

Click on the image to jump to his Twitter post (under his Twitter name, @smob89). Has anybody else got a D&D tattoo?

CPjt-NKUsAAnDRO.jpg

Gundark

Explorer
The D&D ampersand is EXACTLY the tattoo I'd get were I to get one. Mine would be smaller and on the shoulder.

Last edited by a moderator:

dmdcdubs

First Post
As a tattoo artist of over 24 years I have to say that the tattoo shown was poorly applied and will require extensive rework. It also looks like poor sizing and placement. I will also almost always recommend a black outline for legibility, contrast, and longevity. Please do your research and talk to multiple experienced tattoo artists before taking the plunge. Money should never be a factor. You usually get what you pay for. I love both D&D (35 years!) and tattoos - show respect to the game and your body: do your homework and get the best tattoo possible.

Panartias

First Post
I have no tattoos myself, but I know a gamer girl that has a big tattoo of Drizzt and his panther on her shoulder blade. And another who plans to get a D20 as a tattoo…

View attachment 70679so i got my tattoo for allot of personal reasons which i would rather not go into, but i was looking for a moon. most moons are kind of soft, but i always liked the holy symbol of shagaras the orc god of night and assassins.

i am thinking about the amphersand also. working on a sleeve going with a celtic war banner next.

Dhood6708

Villager
I got a Dwarven Urgosh and a Greatsword crossed on my left arm. Used the 3.5e models for those weapons.

I would definitely look into getting another D&D inspired Tat or even a D&D Tat.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases