WV/MD/PA/OH: Nightfall wants to start a game day, (in Morgantown, WV)

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Yeah folks I figure if everyone else can start a gameday, why not yours truly. Obviously I'll be open to months and I'd certainly be willing to find us some place where lots of people can congregate. But for now I need to know if anyone is interested in either a) just having a normal game day or b) a bunch of different games going on at once. Not just D&D or Scarred Lands. :) But believe me, I plan on having a Scarred Lands game for everyone IF any one is interested.

Just thought I'd start. So far my days and nights are pretty open. Let me know folks! nighttfall@yahoo.com

Last edited:

diaglo

Adventurer
morgantown, wv???

are you setting up a True Dungeon in one of the mines?

sorry, mang. but that is a little too far for me to travel. good luck, though.

Nightfall

Diaglo,

No but considering a) there are two major Interstates and b) a couple hotels, I figured I might get some people.

Maybe I should try Pittsburgh instead. :p

Nightfall

Crusader,

Well maybe this year, (or perhaps 2007) we might do better. :p :) I mean it's not far for people in Pittsburgh to come down here... Is it?

*is only suggesting Morgantown is a) he lives here and b) can probably find places to have a gathering some how...*

What about it Crusader? You and me! We can start our own game day! :p :)

VictorC

Explorer
I had a friend that went to college in Mo town, I would visit him there occasionally. If you get the details hammered out let me know and I may join you.

Remove ads