• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[yb] Meowthpocalypse Now (Meowth v Kyt)

Darkwolf

First Post
The rose petal carves the caves; absorbs the tempest of the rosewood! *yen*

"Even the flowers in the city hate you!", Kyt says as he sends the petals flying at Meowth which carve into him.

Kyt pulls out his book of holy days.

"Hey Kal, I think your peasant has the day wrong. It says here that today is the day of the turtle!"

Holy Day: Turtle!

reiella

Explorer
Meowth! Pow! The Meowthpocalypse is neigh!

The fox charges the island and decimates the invisible blade; wards off the rising of the amphibian! *yen+yen*

Kalanyr

Explorer
"Oh so much money. Now to who does it go? While the rose petal is pretty, the fox is intricate. Why must you present so many choices? In the end I declare Kyt's move the better. It's prettier in my opinion. Of course since your fighting the Kitty Kat on its home turf your not going to accomplish much Kyt."

Round Kyt, 0 Flags Kyt, 3 Yen Kyt.

0 Flags Kyt 0 Flags Meowth

Darkwolf

First Post
The crab cuts the glade; guards against the push of the chi!

I don't mean to be a crab..but release control of the city now!

Darkwolf

First Post
The rat penetrates the swamp and skillfully sucker punches the Tomb of the Ancient Kings; wards off the slash of the body!

"Oh rats..my last move didn't work...rats? That's an idea!"

reiella

Explorer
[ Side note, with the generator change pending. Will repost my stats with the alterations in them. Also. Mental Note, buy Holy Day :p ]

Kalanyr

Explorer
"It seems the Light Warrior has one-upped the Plush One. However the Light Warrior insists on fighting on the favoured ground of Don Meowth. How can he win like that?"

0 Kyt

2 Flags Meowth 0 Flags Kyt

Remove ads