• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[yb] Meowthpocalypse Now (Meowth v Kyt)

reiella

Explorer
Meowth! Seeking 9 net wins! Reowth. Meowth fight most anyone, except Tier 7s (Sorry friends, difference of power is too great).

Standard conditions (If Speed >6flags (8 for similiar tier), Non-judge-gen... Good with strategy).

[ No style either :p ]

Meowthpocalypse Now!

Meowth!
Overlord 2(26-6) (11 yen)
Thug Dirty Tricks, Gang Member(Volcano), Signature Style ( Manta Ray )
Gang Boss Sneaky Tricks, Signature Location( Delta ), Gang Member ( Island )
Gang Lord Signature Location ( Hells ), Dirty Tricks, Gang Member ( Heavens )
Warlord Signature Style (Claw), Poison Blade, Gang Member (Coast)
Overlord Signature Location ( Caves ), Poison Blade, Overlord

Signature Style (Turtle), Style Immunity (Turtle)
Mastery (Turtle)
Item Gamera

Overlord locations: Glade, Swamp, Plains, Spring

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
I suppose so then.

Well then, I hereby declare myself Supreme Meowth of all of Iron City, which will now be called Meowth City in honor of Meowthself!

Reowth!

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr wonders in being horribly bored from not getting a fight in weeks.

"Hey unhand that city! Its my duty to protect its people!"

(This isn't a challenge (since I'm not a valid challenger) merely some flavour.)

Darkwolf

First Post
"Unhand this city, foul cat!"

Kyt
3-11
Blue Belt(Apprentice of Light) 1
1 Yen

Pure Spirit, Holy Warrior, Holy Day, Signature Style(Crane)

reiella

Explorer
Reowth! Meowth!

I find your hero to be dastardly, your fish pond to be forgettable, and your inner spirit to be useless.

[ Oh ya pure spirit :p. Heading off to class now. Speed 6 flag, Strategy? ]

[ Overlord: Swamp ]

<MeowthBot> 1: The fan mercilessly sucker punches the fountain; averts the foray of the stone!
<MeowthBot> 2: The scorpion spins through the well as it thrusts the Hunting Grounds; shreds the beauty of the reptile!
<MeowthBot> 3: The claw removes the ricefield; masterfully reduces the gaze of the weapon!
<MeowthBot> 4: The fox charges the island and decimates the invisible blade; wards off the rising of the amphibian! *yen+yen*
<MeowthBot> 5: The fist slays the temple; avoids the beauty of the weapon!

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
<MeowthBot> 1: The crab cuts the glade; guards against the push of the chi!
<MeowthBot> 2: The rose petal carves the caves; absorbs the tempest of the rosewood! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 3: The west wind bows over the vineyard; fiercely scatters the beauty of the fell dagger!
<MeowthBot> 4: The rat penetrates the swamp and skillfully sucker punches the Tomb of the Ancient Kings; wards off the slash of the body!
<MeowthBot> 5: The tiger rides across the swamp; defends against the blood of the rainbow!

"That works cat! Call for a judge!"

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr hovers into the air.

"Kyt you should be congratulated on your bravery. "

Turning to a peasant:

"Say could I get the name of this place? And what's the day ? Oh and is it evening? "

A rather panicky civilian has decreed this match to take place at the knoll south-west of Ssu-Ma's Tomb on the evening of the spear.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads