[YB] The Record Keeper

Sabaron

First Post
Yes, yesterday I saw Yce for a few minutes in the "Who's browsing these boards" section. Don't know what he was doing, but he was there.

sineater

First Post
I would volunteer but I have to much going on. Just bought a house. Also I have to agree with Midknight. Spring is coming soon and its time to gear up for PAINTBALL.

Jackal

First Post
I know this is a dumb question but what extactly is the responsiblity of the record keeper? And what does he/she have to do? It sounds like a time comsuming job.

reiella

Explorer
The reasons unknown were Ycekhold deciding he was still willing to do the record keeping.

About the only real function of the record keeper is keeping track of rankings and standings.

We really don't need to have someone lock the old battles.

Wicht

Hero
Jackal said:
I know this is a dumb question but what extactly is the responsiblity of the record keeper? And what does he/she have to do? It sounds like a time comsuming job.

well my original idea was just to keep track of who had the most wins and what was the order of fighters from highest rank to lowest rank. So I put together a list. Yce volunteered to take it over and he went all out, keeping track of records, what happened in each fight, first death, first conversion, etc. I am not really sure how detailed the list needs to be - i would be satisfied with a simple listing of who's on top and who's onthe bottom and who's in between.

Jackal

First Post
I think I could handle being the Record Keeper if no one else wants to do it. If I don't do a good job feel free to replace me with no hard feelings.

The only problem that I might see as that I am usually not on in the morning. I am usualy on at night around 830pm central, sometimes earlier if work is slow.

Jackal

First Post
Is there going to be a new fighter registration after the restart or are we gong to assume everyone is going to get rid of there old characters in the present registration? IMO It might be easier to just start a new one. That way everything is all fresh.

Wicht

Hero
Jackal said:
Is there going to be a new fighter registration after the restart or are we gong to assume everyone is going to get rid of there old characters in the present registration? IMO It might be easier to just start a new one. That way everything is all fresh.

I'd say start a new one... and a new dojo/gang thread, etc... or perhaps combine the two.

You know - now that the rules are done, I'm really excited about playing YB again

Remove ads