• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[YB] The Viper falls to Shiba Temuro! (LuYangShih judged)

Ciaran

First Post
The assassin idly spins the dagger between her fingers. "Let's make this quick," she says. "A two flag standard match."

Knight Otu

First Post
"Show me if you can hold up in hand to hand combat. That is not exactly a common skill of assassins."

The twisting fox falls facing the cemetery; negates the push of the storm!

Chi Strike!

Ciaran

First Post
"You will find me adept in all forms of combat," says the woman as she lunges toward the samurai, her cloak billowing out behind her like a pair of black wings.

The raven wracks the marsh; defends against the punch of the bone!

LuYangShih

First Post
"Shiba Temuros attack has great grace, but lacks almot any offensive power or synergy. The Vipers attack shows a higher degree of strength, and as the defenses are equal, she wins this round. 1 Flag Viper, 1 Flag Neutral!"

Last edited:

Ciaran

First Post
Not knowing the depths of Temuro's mastery of the style, the Viper unwittingly leaves herself vulnerable as her hands flash through the movements of the Spider-Quelling Strike.

The spider quells the vineyard; quells the chi of the cave!

Knight Otu

First Post
The rat tumbles next to the cliff; dodges the push of the shell!

Seeing the vulnerable style Viper uses, Temuro quickly moves in with dodging, tumbling steps to avoid a stray attack by the assassin, although he is confident none will get through.

LuYangShih

First Post
"Shiba Temuros masterful understanding of the Spider Discipline grants him the victory in this round. 2 Flags Neutral!"

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
Ciaran said:
(I'm surprised you didn't use Fist of Fury here. :) )

(Maybe I'm too honorable. Or plain stupid. :eek: :p )

The southern cross illuminates the shrine; leaps over the stab of the ledge!

Temuro's katana flares up as he attempts to leap over the assassin to confuse her, so he can strike from behind.

Ciaran

First Post
The Viper's blade flashes in the morning light as she attempts to stab Temuro in the gut.

The unicorn impales the ravine; avoids the blood of the bird!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads