D&D 5E You Can Now Pre-Order Rime of the Frostmaiden

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The entry for Septemer's Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden has appeared on Amazon (minus the name, image, or description). "Feel the cold touch of death in this adventure for the world's greatest role playing game."

It hasn't officially been announced yet, so it'll be interesting to see how many people pre-order it sight unseen!

What we do know -- September 15th, hardcover.

Last edited:

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Man, previous settings where at least 2.12 pounds. This looks like a naked cash grab. A setting 'lite' if you will. Give me 34 oz or give me at least an inch of depth! /s

Though seriously, based on the dimensions, this set to maybe be about the same size as Descent into Avernus. Shocking, I know.

dave2008

Legend
Man, previous settings where at least 2.12 pounds. This looks like a naked cash grab. A setting 'lite' if you will. Give me 34 oz or give me at least an inch of depth! /s
I don't think this is the "setting" they were talking about. It is probably more adventure w/ some extra info like Descent into Avernus.

aco175

Legend
I'm not getting it with this cover. What happened to the other one with all the speculation.
1592272669969.png

Right now it is selling #49 in Dungeons and Dragons.

Remove ads