• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

You D&D people are going to hell!

Harmon

First Post
Evanta said:
This was a April Fool's Day thingy right? :uhoh:

No, God no, all of us are going to Hell for playing this game. Well some are going there for the xp and some are actually going to Hades, but the concept is the same. ;)

Opps- sorry, I posted in a locked thread, darn it. Sorry. :eek:

HeavenShallBurn

First Post
Harmon said:
No, God no, all of us are going to Hell for playing this game. Well some are going there for the xp and some are actually going to Hades, but the concept is the same. ;)

Opps- sorry, I posted in a locked thread, darn it. Sorry. :eek:
Hell, go for the tan stay for the pitchforks!

Nomad4life

First Post
Hell is actually the internet. When we die, we will all burn in the fires of the Eternal Pointless Flame War because of our wanton dice rolling and collective murder of Blackleaf.

But at least we’ll have free p0rn.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Evilhalfling said:
Oh sweet, need some backup? Sounds like a blast.
Are you a Cleric? If so, can you spontaneously cure?

I have my doubts about touring Hell with an Evilhalfling...

Cheers, -- N

HeavenShallBurn

First Post
Nifft said:
Drop by my pad, really the shrieks of tortured souls and brimstone aren't so bad once you get used to them. And the spiky black iron decor looks great during imalement season. You don't radiate a circle against Evil do you?

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Nifft said:
Are you a Cleric? If so, can you spontaneously cure?

Cheers, -- N

well I'd promise not to turn on you, but If that could be trusted I would hardly be offering to raid hell. I could be storming heaven, but Im more of a ends justify the means evil and less of a bathe in the blood of innocents Evil.

I have very good reasons for the crimes of my various incarnations. (Body snatching, mental invasion and domination, canabalism, betryal of trust, worship of demgorgon, killing someone while denying responsibility to their face, corpse theft, actual necromancy, and using B.T.K. to force people to 'naturally' spawn as undead, (okay the justification for the last was pretty weak)

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
Going to hell, eh? Might as well enjoy it.

No stop signs, speedin' limits.
Nobody's gonna slow me down.

Remove ads