• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"You realize, of course, this mean war."

Eyada

First Post
Operation is, and has always been, the definitive Medical Role Playing Game. Nothing you say will ever change my stance on that. I will continue using its brilliant mechanics for any and all Heal checks until the day I die, the cost of batteries notwithstanding! I am fully prepared to write several pages of ill-conceived and poorly structured argumentation supporting this stance.

Moreover, Starcraft Elements RPG (LW-Final) for life! None of this Elements RPG (Gold-Edition) or Elements RPG (Xtreme v5) nonsense! I have never felt more like a Hydralisk-turned-Water Acolyte than when I step on that healing beacon in (LW-Final). No other system can satisfy my needs to destroy the Overmind in under 1:20:00.

Elemental Guardians of Water, unite!

Syunsuke

Roll 21.
Tetris: RPG > Columns: RPG
Tetris: RPG

[*][*][*][*]
Narrow enough:You don't provoke OA when you charge.

[*][*]

[*][*]
Blocky as brick:You're immune to forced movement.

[*]

[*][*]

[*]
Spinning turret:You can attack up to three adjacent targets.

[*][*][*]

[*]
Wicked hook:You can shift a target 1 square when you hit.

[*][*]

[*][*]
Crawling snake:You can shift 3 squares as move action.

Saddly, I don't own Tetris: RPG, so I can't compare...:p

Tetris: RPG

[*][*][*][*]
Narrow enough:You don't provoke OA when you charge.

[*][*]

[*][*]
Blocky as brick:You're immune to forced movement.

[*]

[*][*]

[*]
Spinning turret:You can attack up to three adjacent targets.

[*][*][*]

[*]
Wicked hook:You can shift a target 1 square when you hit.

[*][*]

[*][*]
Crawling snake:You can shift 3 squares as move action.

Saddly, I don't own Tetris: RPG, so I can't compare...:p

Spinning Turret is obviously broken - 3 attacks compared to shifting 3 squares as a move action?! The designers of the Tetris RPG look like too many early d20 System License adopters - no feel for the game resulting in broken mechanics.

DeusExMachina

First Post
Spinning Turret is obviously broken - 3 attacks compared to shifting 3 squares as a move action?! The designers of the Tetris RPG look like too many early d20 System License adopters - no feel for the game resulting in broken mechanics.

This is why the Minesweeper RP is better. Since mines cannot shift and always attack to 8 sides at the same time, this is not a problem...

You Americans are such know-it-all: it is obvious you are denigrating Tetris RPG only for its URSS campaing feeling.

It is instead evident how brilliant its mechanics are if you only think how rounds are quicker and quicker as you advance in levels.

That said, I found more engaging RP elements in Bubble Bobble RPG, you can't even consider yourself a roleplayer if you never took the delicate and precarious mantle of a pink bubble rushing towards the wall.

PS
My first post in EN World! Keep up the good work folks, great forum. We Look Respectfully At You Form Afar Too.

EricNoah

Adventurer
Just when I have lost all faith in humanity ... this thread.
bouquet.gif

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads