Your favorite TV/movie fight scene

LoganRan

Explorer
Ok, I tried to insert the YouTube video using everything I could think of (url link, image, gif, media, and code) but have been unsuccessful. Can someone help a brother out?

MarkB

Legend
Ok, I tried to insert the YouTube video using everything I could think of (url link, image, gif, media, and code) but have been unsuccessful. Can someone help a brother out?
You need to use the "insert media" button from the top bar - looks like a couple of frames of film superimposed. If you're on mobile, you'll need to press the three-vertical-dots button next to the picture-frame button to open additional options.

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him)
One of my favorites (not already included that I've noticed) is the highway fight scene in Captain America: Winter Soldier.

By this point in the MCU, they've really figured out how to put together a story for super soldier-level characters - Cap, Widow, Falcon, and Winter Soldier.

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
One of my favorites (not already included that I've noticed) is the highway fight scene in Captain America: Winter Soldier.

By this point in the MCU, they've really figured out how to put together a story for super soldier-level characters - Cap, Widow, Falcon, and Winter Soldier.
The bit of camera twist when WS flips Cap is low-key brilliant.

embee

Lawyer by day. Rules lawyer by night.

I'm a fan of, among other things, folklore. America has plenty of folklore, including lore about "the crossroads."

According to lore, Robert Johnson, considered the father of the Delta Blues, sold his soul to the Devil at a crossroads for the ability to master the blues. It is the American version of the tale of Faust.

This scene harkens back to it and also shows the timeworn tradition in guitar of "head cutting" - guitar duels.

Is this my all-time favorite? No. But it's my favorite right now.

R_J_K75

Legend

I'm a fan of, among other things, folklore. America has plenty of folklore, including lore about "the crossroads."

According to lore, Robert Johnson, considered the father of the Delta Blues, sold his soul to the Devil at a crossroads for the ability to master the blues. It is the American version of the tale of Faust.

This scene harkens back to it and also shows the timeworn tradition in guitar of "head cutting" - guitar duels.

Is this my all-time favorite? No. But it's my favorite right now.
If Im correct the name of the song/scene is "Head Cutting Duel".

Remove ads