Your personal stats per standard array?

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Re: Re: Re: Reminds...

The Sigil said:

"You are raising your voice when you should reinforce your argument."

I think heard that same quote off of a radio commercial two months ago. :rolleyes:

Anyway...

(standard array)
Str 10
Dex 12
Con 8
Int 14
Wis 15
Cha 13

Str - I don't work out, but neither am I a weaking. Utterly average here.

Dex - I am good enough shot or throw and have excellent balance and a steady hand, but I have a little trouble getting the two-handed coordination it would take to juggle or play the piano. I'd never qualify for Ambidexterity.

Con - Healthy enough. I can run a mile, and hike all day without getting winded, but I get sick when my wife and kids do and diabetes and kidney problems run in my family.

Int - I have a spotty memory, but I'm a good "puzzle" problem solver. I have a good handle on logic, adequate collegiate schooling, and speak two and a half languages.

Wis - This goes along with my Int score... Much of my problem solving ability comes from using my in-born common sense, and finding a simple solution that others may have over-looked. A mild skepticism prevents me from being easily taken in unless adequate proof is presented.

Cha - I'm a proper performer, and a capable actor. I get along with nearly everyone I know, even those I don't particularly like (something that is almost a curse). I can make decisions for good or bad, and more often than not, people follow my orders when I give them. However, I'm a rather reluctant leader with little ambition to command, and so I tend to shy from such roles, unless thrust into them. A good score here, but room for improvement.

Of course, using the Standard Array assumes that I'm an Average Hero. Which, aside from my son and daughter's exhortations, I don't think I am... quite. ;)

Shado

Explorer
Standard array... hmmm...

Str: 8
Dex: 14
Con: 10
Int: 13
Wis: 15
Cha: 12

Not exact, but I'm sure not too far off the mark.

Remove ads