• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Your personal stats per standard array?

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Re: Re: Re: Reminds...

The Sigil said:

"You are raising your voice when you should reinforce your argument."

I think heard that same quote off of a radio commercial two months ago. :rolleyes:

Anyway...

(standard array)
Str 10
Dex 12
Con 8
Int 14
Wis 15
Cha 13

Str - I don't work out, but neither am I a weaking. Utterly average here.

Dex - I am good enough shot or throw and have excellent balance and a steady hand, but I have a little trouble getting the two-handed coordination it would take to juggle or play the piano. I'd never qualify for Ambidexterity.

Con - Healthy enough. I can run a mile, and hike all day without getting winded, but I get sick when my wife and kids do and diabetes and kidney problems run in my family.

Int - I have a spotty memory, but I'm a good "puzzle" problem solver. I have a good handle on logic, adequate collegiate schooling, and speak two and a half languages.

Wis - This goes along with my Int score... Much of my problem solving ability comes from using my in-born common sense, and finding a simple solution that others may have over-looked. A mild skepticism prevents me from being easily taken in unless adequate proof is presented.

Cha - I'm a proper performer, and a capable actor. I get along with nearly everyone I know, even those I don't particularly like (something that is almost a curse). I can make decisions for good or bad, and more often than not, people follow my orders when I give them. However, I'm a rather reluctant leader with little ambition to command, and so I tend to shy from such roles, unless thrust into them. A good score here, but room for improvement.

Of course, using the Standard Array assumes that I'm an Average Hero. Which, aside from my son and daughter's exhortations, I don't think I am... quite. ;)

Shado

Explorer
Standard array... hmmm...

Str: 8
Dex: 14
Con: 10
Int: 13
Wis: 15
Cha: 12

Not exact, but I'm sure not too far off the mark.

Remove ads