ZEITGEIST ZEITGEIST in legacy character builder

Ajar

Explorer
I could also really use the link to this. With 4E DDI going away, I'm working on migrating my stuff and my players' stuff, and having even a subset of the Zeitgeist content would be a big help.

Gort

Explorer
Thanks! The Logos paragon path prerequisite doesn't include the "or trained in Diplomacy and History" section one of my players is using - maybe I'll try learning the tools and updating it.

hirou

Explorer
Thanks! The Logos paragon path prerequisite doesn't include the "or trained in Diplomacy and History" section one of my players is using - maybe I'll try learning the tools and updating it.
The general idea is to look at some other coded element that works like you want it to and copy-paste the code accordingly. In theory, try changing
Code:
      <Prereqs> Eschatologist </Prereqs>
      <print-prereqs> Eschatologist theme </print-prereqs>
to
Code:
      <Prereqs> Eschatologist or trained in Diplomacy and trained in History</Prereqs>
      <print-prereqs> Eschatologist theme or trained in Diplomacy and History</print-prereqs>
but I'm not sure if a conditional like this will work. The easiest ad hoc fix for your player would be
Code:
      <Prereqs> Trained in Diplomacy, trained in History</Prereqs>
      <print-prereqs> Trained in Diplomacy and History</print-prereqs>
This is exactly the same as the existing paragon paths like Phantasmagoric Scoundrel, should work fine.

Gort

Explorer
What's with the languages? My Zeitgeist books (4e) say Risuri speak Primordial, Drakrans speak Dwarven, Berans speak Giant and Goblin and so on, but the character builder files have a bunch of languages I've never seen like "Riord".

Did something change somewhere in publication?

hirou

Explorer
What's with the languages? My Zeitgeist books (4e) say Risuri speak Primordial, Drakrans speak Dwarven, Berans speak Giant and Goblin and so on, but the character builder files have a bunch of languages I've never seen like "Riord".

Did something change somewhere in publication?
Siberys included some houserules in his .parts. Use the files with "redacted" in the filenames.

Remove ads