• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ZEITGEIST Player Primer Handout

To be honest, that's close, but it's more like "a port to try and offer what we think will be a really fun adventure to gamers who would have missed out if we only stuck with one system."
This really does look quite good. The fonts, layout and styling really assist the mood you're going for. And the cartography is super sweet. Nice work. :)

As a Pathfinder/4e fan, I'm really looking forward to seeing how you guys pull this altogether (and the differences between the two will be fascinating). The premise is interesting and the world-feel from such a small sample is already getting me thinking (perhaps the best compliment I can give). Looking forward to this.

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

Rugult

On Call GM
The primer looks great!

The whole document generates a 'printing press' sort of vibe, which I assume is what the designers were going for. Of course, my favorite bit so far is the illustrated map; which Ryan was nice enough to point out to me in a prior discussion.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads