(IR) IR Interlude Turn 6 - Turn 7 (thread 3)

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
TO REPRISAL

Anabstercorian posted:

Anabstercorian shouted IC:

REPRISAL: I REQUEST PERMISSION TO ENTER REALMSPACE UNDER PEACEFUL TERMS TO TRY AND EXPLAIN MY POSITION TO YOUR PEOPLE. I WILL SUBMIT MYSELF TO ANY AND ALL PRECAUTIONS YOU DEEM NECESSARY.

- - -

It's your call, Reprisal.

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
dena, you have Creamsteak and My original secret retreats mixed, I have the Labryinth and he has the weaveform.

I will fix that, Creamsteak. Thanks.

Also, I believe you mentioned Valkys collected Melkor's Arm and Leg, Anabstercorian's brain fluid, and I think something of Vaeregoth in that battle they had...the League of Warlords will research immediately to find out their capabilities and uses

I will consider that. You might obtain some power over them.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
GnomeWorks is still here...

A halfling reporter teleports into the room in a small corner quite suddenly, armed with little more than a microphone, and seeks out Anabstercorian.

"Anabstercorian, we have just received word that you would rather... 'rather be captured by the UC than see the Dark Powers win'. We in the Lortmils have been a little out of touch with the world lately, and have been quite isolationist in our views on others. Could you expand upon your statement and explain why it is that you would rather be captured by the UC than see the Dark Powers win, so that we in the Lortmils could better understand your thoughts?"

The halfling offers the microphone to the illithid, and doesn't seem to realize that this action is quite useless.

kaboom

First Post
Thayadon gives a mental command to the Chosen, and they teleport out of the World Forum.

Then Thayadon gives the following statement:

I apologize for any insults that I have given to anyone.
I have erred, trying to get my law passed.
However, I was NOT wrong to stop you from fighting.

Here's what would have happened had I not.

You would have kept fighting. Then the Shade, Iuz, the Hellmaster, or somebody else would have dropped a nuke in here. Both sides would have blamed the other, and the United Commonwealth would have become the not-so-united- Commonwealth. The Eternal Empire wouldn't miss the chance; they'd take over the Commonwealth. Then the church of Shade come and enslave you all.

With that, he teleports away.

zouron

First Post
OOC:

sorry not very active these days heh I really don't have a lot to say I guess :) just letting everyone know I am not out of the game at all :)

Remove ads