Upcoming Adventure Review

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Was planning on doing that very thing, GE! Actually meant to get it going last weekend but got very busy with "honey-dos." This weekend for sure.
[MENTION=88649]perrinmiller[/MENTION]: I'd feel weird having a player also be a judge; I have no doubts you'd be totally fair and I could avoid spoilers, but it would still feel . . . well, weird :p.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Personal opinion: Mowgli has done this enough times he doesn't need a judge to ride herd and can recruit and begin at any time.
This is what I said months ago. He only needed a Judge to check numbers.

I'd feel weird having a player also be a judge; I have no doubts you'd be totally fair and I could avoid spoilers, but it would still feel . . . well, weird :p.
I only offered to check the CR outline for number crunching IF and only IF you needed a sanity check, because I want to be spoiler free.

I have had Aura play number checker Judge as a player 2-3 times now, it is not weird. But then I did not ask for CR check since the level was much lower.

Looking forward to finally getting started. :)

Aura

Explorer
Ya, while number checking provides an important 2nd eye, it's not invasive to the adventure like a full judge would be. The only drawback I see is the lack of a immediately responsible backup in case of the primary DM being unable to finish the adventure. I think Mowgli has the adventure up and shared, so although it would not be as seamless, it can be picked up by a backup should something unforseeable come up.

As I recall, I'm still up as a full judge for SS21's adventure, pending start. (Children of the Mud)

PS: Mowgli, this being said, I can be judge for you. Very recently I relieved one minor thing that was eating up some spare time, so I can reasonably handle it now. I hadn't thought about it from that angle until now.

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
Aura, your adventure for us(Maui, Vincenzo et al.) is ready to go, am I right?

We haven't had an update from Systole in over two weeks, nor a response to my question. It's not his adventure (From Whence None Return) to begin with, and he's obviously swamped by RL which is totally understandable. Could we perhaps just wrap things up at this stage? Is there anyone in our group who feels the same?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
We haven't had an update from Systole in over two weeks, nor a response to my question. It's not his adventure (From Whence None Return) to begin with, and he's obviously swamped by RL which is totally understandable. Could we perhaps just wrap things up at this stage? Is there anyone in our group who feels the same?
I have not heard anything from Systole outside of what's been posted here amongst the LPF threads. I don't happen to play with him at MW, but his last post there is 6 Jun.

Last time I looked the group for Whence None Return entered the final battle. Do any of the other Judges know if the Adventure was stored in the Judge’s gmail account? I never use that so no longer have the login information. Perhaps I can help wrap up the combat.

Also Systole is running Blessed are the Cheesemakers too and it is unclear on that game’s status as well if he is too busy. [MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION], you might want to start looking at that as well.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Last time I looked the group for Whence None Return entered the final battle. Do any of the other Judges know if the Adventure was stored in the Judge’s gmail account? I never use that so no longer have the login information. Perhaps I can help wrap up the combat.

I looked and there is some information there. I'll PM you.

Remove ads