D&D 5E EB's Out of My Abysmal Mind - OOC (FULL)

I'm hoping we can level up before that encounter :)

Seriously, I'm hoping we ignore the priestess (0% odds, I'd bet the stupid family heirloom is in the priestess' bedroom.) but if the priestess somehow raises an alarm, we are screwed. Also, we have no idea if she's 5-6th level and feasibly defeated, or 12th level and we're crazy going near her. I'm guessing 5-6 range only because I doubt someone more important would be running a prison. But what do I know about Drow politics.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Going to right up a post for tomorrow... but wish for @TallIan to get in what he wants Finnan to do.

Right now he has watched Thia, Kildrak, and Atallia move and head down the hole. Sarith is following them and Finnan is currently near the front door with;

Buppido
Ront
Stool
Derendil
Eldeth

Currently missing from the room are.... JimJar, Shuushar, Topsy, and Turvy

Now with all that in mind what do you wish to do. Remember Finnan is currently the default leader of these NPCs due to some good CHA rolls.

TallIan

Explorer
Sorry for the delay in posting. The number of NPC's to track and the sporadic nature of PbP is making my head hurt. Finally got a proper chunk of me time this afternoon to sort it all out. Hope everyone approved of my plan.

EarlyBird

Explorer
going to give TallIan a chance to decide on an action. You could attack at range from through the hole in the floor. Is why I put your avatar on the map.

EarlyBird

Explorer
TallIan said:
I don't think you wanted us to roll saves for enemies, but since you don't show the stat blocks it would be hard to do anyway. If successful, then Finnan will have the drow attack the priestess.

I have been thinking that for pbp any spells tht require a save could be rolled by the caster. After my PoEE game where there was a lot of toll the dead and sacred flame castings I thought that the player could just add in a 1d20 roll for the save. I think it would save me time from rolling saves then figuring out how that all applies.

So from now on (and I'll make this announcement in my other games), please just add in a 1d20 save for any spells like Crown of Madness , that way I have a base and can apply the modifiers making it easier on me in the long run.

Thanks

TallIan

Explorer
I have been thinking that for pbp any spells tht require a save could be rolled by the caster. After my PoEE game where there was a lot of toll the dead and sacred flame castings I thought that the player could just add in a 1d20 roll for the save. I think it would save me time from rolling saves then figuring out how that all applies.

So from now on (and I'll make this announcement in my other games), please just add in a 1d20 save for any spells like Crown of Madness , that way I have a base and can apply the modifiers making it easier on me in the long run.

Thanks

That sounds good. I've found it adds time, extra posts and branching options, where the outcome of some abilities affect what you do after the save would normally be made (shield bashing being the worst so far).

I saw this after I posted in the IC thread, so haven't done a roll for the save, but that will only affect next turn. Do you still want us to make the roll?

EarlyBird

Explorer
Just starting from here on out. Whenever you cast a spell that your target needs to roll a save for go ahead and add in a d20 roll for their save.

Remove ads